T-PrO member since 2006
Licensed and insured
|Company: Helping Hands Organizing Service
Phone: (520) 795-1064
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Helping Hands Organizing
- Tucson resident since 1978
- Professional Organizer – since 1970’s
Owner – Helping Hands Organizing Service
- Educator – specializing in learning and behavior problems – since 1960’s
Director – The Family Learning Center
Certified Practitioner: Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting Program
- Personal Assistant / Gal Friday / Secretary – since 1960’s
(in numerous fields – medicine, law, art, education, fashion)
YOU MIGHT NEED HELP WITH:
- home office
piles & stacks spread around (papers, stuff, whatever)
filing system needs to be set up or up-dated
any room or area: garage / closet / storage room / bedroom / kitchen / etc.
help with sorting, deciding, discarding, arranging, storing, labeling
- things and stuff of all kinds
books, CDs, tapes, photos, sporting equipment, mementos, papers you need or want to keep, crafts equipment, office & school supplies, seasonal decorations, whatever you have
- children’s rooms
too much stuff and what is there is not well organized
children not trained to clean up after themselves
- routines for family
chaotic times of day (mornings, bedtimes, weekends, vacations, etc.)
raising children who are self-reliant and motivated and organized
- projects / events / parties / sales
set goals, create a timeline, manage the timeline, stay on track
- something else you need help with? you name it!
HELP IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER AREAS:
- personalized forms to help you keep track of and organize – your information, your way
- planner / to do lists – set up a personalized book that works for you – using your forms
- organizing children – rooms, notebooks, backpacks, routines, projects, etc.
- organizing families – calendars, routines, events, rules, checklists, etc.
- solutions and strategies for organization for children and adults with AD(H)D
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY:
- “Working with Jill is always so productive. She works hard for you and loves to solve problems.”
- “Jill was compassionate and caring – she doesn’t judge. She understands how things got to be in the mess they’re in.”
- “Dependable and reliable, that’s Jill! She’s efficient and thorough, and she’ll get you organized in no time. You’ll even have fun while you’re at it!”
- “Thank you, thank you, thank you! What an incredible difference! I love walking into my office now…”
SCHEDULED AT YOUR CONVENIENCE – WE CAN WORK TOGETHER IN WHATEVER WAY WORKS BEST FOR YOU –
- once, to meet a specific, one-time need (for example: one messy room or area, party, yard sale, holiday card mailing, etc.)
- on a regular basis – every week / month / quarter / year
- as needed – just call when you need me!
Jobs statewide, nationwide and worldwide; many rave recommendations from satisfied, grateful clients available.
Organize the world – one area at a time!
See my interviews, part of KOLD-TV “Organized ’08”
Please contact me for more information (rates, availability, etc.) and to schedule a free initial consultation to determine your needs. Hope we talk soon!